Friday, August 27, 2010

Taking Shape...

I am now focusing my full attention on my final model. I am happy to say I am moving along nicely with him already at this point. With my femal model done and turned in I have one less thing to worry about for this class. I already have the basic blocked in shape for most of his body at this point and will start the face soon. I plan on holding nothing back on this model and intend for him to be of the highest quality.

I have been studying some other peoples models in the industry lately and at one point was a bit intimidated by them. I have found however that the more I look at the work that they have done (which is amazing in most cases) the less intimidated I feel. I know I can achieve that level of model sooner than I was giving myself credit for. Thats what I am shooting for on this project. A cornerstone to my portfolio at this point.

I will post some progress scenes soon. Keep Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment