Friday, August 20, 2010

Another week down...

This past week we were to model a head for the class. I based mine loosely off Mr. Incredible and the Engineer from Team Fortress 2. I decided to go for more of the stylized look to actually challenge myself to do something outside of my normal style. I am happy with the way it turned out too.

I am about to start the next couple models. The first one is a generic Female model and should be nice to have in my inventory of models. The second one is the actual model for the final. His model sheet is done and I am ready to start cranking him out. I am anxious to get going on him and see him take shape.


Below is the model sheet that I will use for him.

1 comment:

  1. This will be interesting to see when it's finished. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete