Monday, August 2, 2010

The pieces are coming together...


It's ALIVE!!!

Well, not quite, but I do feel a bit like the good ol' Dr. Frankenstein. Having chosen to do a construct for my character to model, more specifically a Warforged. My Warforged, Viet Trok,  has decided to follow the path of that of the Paladin. He know why he was created, for war, but now that the Last War is over he is trying to find a purpose within his purpose, a calling if you will. He tries to follow the ways of the lawful good, but his youthful inexperience often get him into little bits of innocent trouble causing him to be a little less lawful than he intends.

I have begun sketching some of my initial concepts for him at this point. I am starting to form a solid idea of what he is to look like. I have also started to do a ton of research on everything from grape vines to plate armor and plenty of reference art.

Here is some of the concept art I have so far. I think with a few more sketches I can begin working on the actual model sheets. I will post some of the reference images soon. Until then, keep running.

 

1 comment:

  1. This looks really cool, I can't wait to see your model in class. War Forged are awesome, I almost went with one. I'm glad someone decided to do that.

    ReplyDelete