Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 3: Updates

So, week 3 is just about wrapped up and I feel things are moving along nicely at this point. I spent most of the week finishing up my Male Model assignment and also finished my profile view for my model sheet. I managed to squeeze in modeling a low poly version of the Predator for another class, but that was good practice for this one as well.

Next up for class projects is to model a face. I'm still not sure exactly which face I'd like to do yet, Male, Female, old or young, stylized or realistic? So far my searches for head model sheets haven't been rewarding. Oh, I find some, just none I really find that I want to do and any character I can think of I can't seem to find one for. So, I may just pick the pencil back up and draw one for myself.

I'll post my updated model sheets next week once they're all scanned in. Until then, keep running.

No comments:

Post a Comment